Lets start this count down of the top 5 most bad super cars around open to the public roads
5. 9ff GT9-R Porsche, Manufactured in 2009 having a crazy top speed of 259 MPH, Pushing a nasty 1120 HP. This car is ready to scar any passenger riding along with you getting from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, this beautiful piece of machinery has a starting cost of $680,000.
4. Koenigsegg Agera R, Manufactured in 2011 this car is capable of speeds up to 261 MPH. Having 1115 hp crammed inside a 5.0L V8 Twin-turbo charged motor. Not being to much better off than the GT9-R Porsche the Agera R does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds but doing 124 MPH in 7.5 seconds! Beautiful Super car starts at $2.3 Million but worth every penny if you have the pennies to spare.
3. Koenigsegg One:1, Claiming two spots on the leader board says something about these cars. Manufactured in 2014, this car has a top speed of 267 MPH. Being 1360 HP stuffed in this V8 motor it does claim the highest Horse Power of the list. Going 0-60 in 2.8 seconds this car shaves off a .1 second compared to the GT9-R Porsche, so far the Porsche is offering the most for the price, Koenigsegg pricing in around $2.5 Million.
2. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, we all know about the famous Bugatti but here are specs. Manufactured in 2010, this beast does 268 MPH speed to be feared. Having only 1200 HP in 8.0L W16 motor, capable of going 0-60 in 2.46 seconds! That’s fast. Price coming in around $1.7 Million, that is a lot of car for the numbers.
1. Hennessey Venom GT, Manufactured in 2012 this car takes the number 1 spot. Having a top speed of 270 MPH with 1244 HP winding this car from 0-60 in 3.05 seconds but going 0-200 in 14.51 seconds that is insane and holds the Guinness World Record for 0-186 MPH in 13.63 seconds. Motor being a 7.0L LSX Twin-Turbo Charged V8, you can own the crazy super car for just around $1.2 Million.